We are looking for a qualified Infant Teacher to provide nurture and care in an academic and safe environment to our littlest children. An infant teacher must have a great love and patience for children.
- Provide a warm, nurturing, and safe environment for the children in the program
- Follow the center’s safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Implement age appropriate programs for children
- Establish and maintain positive communications with parents
- Attend all required staff meetings and training sessions
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Sit comfortably on the floor and interact with children
- Successfully completed at least 12 ECE units, of which at least 3 are Infant Toddler ECE Units.
- Meet the state requirements for health screening, background checks and fingerprinting clearance.
How To Apply
To apply, please send resume or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Sarena at 917-903-2506