Resource and Referral
The Child Care Council assists parents in making informed choices about child care. Through parent-referrals, the agency’s staff provides information about more than 1,600 licensed caregivers in the County. The Child Care Council assists parents by:
- Answering questions about how to find evaluate and pay for care.
- Answering questions about child behavior and parenting.
- Offering workshops and informational materials.
- Providing Care
- Provider Assistance
- Providers Resources
- Provider Training
- Starting a Child Care Business
- Starting a Family Child Care Home
- Starting a Child Care Center