Dear Friend and Partner,
Our Board of Directors and staff, including early childhood education experts, want to count you as a partner in giving children the best start in life!
We support you wholeheartedly in finding infant and toddler care, preschool, after-school care and resources to help your children grow and learn! Support us. Make a gift today.
If we have helped you or someone you know, consider making a donation to make a difference in another family’s life. You can pay it forward with an act of kindness. DONATE now.
WE DO NEED YOUR HELP to continue to provide free and low cost services to children and families to keep our future bright.
Here’s what we achieved together during the 2014-2015 year:
- Served 2,275 families with free child care referrals so 2,652 children could be safe, nurtured and receive early education in child care
- Helped give 1,744 at-risk or low income children a chance to attend child care or preschool
- Strengthened and educated 14,358 parents through consultations and workshop
- 3,800 children were served healthy meals and snacks in child care to fight child hunger and childhood obesity
- Supported 116 children with special needs, their parents and child care providers
- Trained over 1,900 child care and preschool teachers with program site visits, consultations and workshops
Invest in the children. One of them may find a medical cure to help us… or invent things we can’t imagine yet.
Please Don’t Wait, Act Now. Help fulfill a child’s potential with your gift.
Take a moment right now to make a secure online donation.Quality care and early education benefits all of us.
Sincerely and with warm wishes for the season,
Barbara Grillo-Selleck John F. Jones
President, Board of Directors Executive Director
All contributions to the Contra Costa Child Care Council are 100% deductible in accordance with federal and state charitable guidelines. Tax ID # 94-2383-037.