Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
CocoKids would like to thank you as a family child care provider for your interest in the California Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP). We support you in your efforts to provide quality care for children by offering a variety of FREE training. This project focuses on helping you meet the challenges of providing infant and toddler care by establishing a strong foundation for your business.
Benefits for participating in the California Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP) include the following:
- Toys, equipment, children’s books and resource materials from our CCIP shop.
- Paid registration to our Annual Early Learning Conference at Diablo Valley College. (A minimum of 15 hours of training must be completed prior to conference)
- Certification of completion
- Advance notification of training offered by CocoKids
To receive these benefits you must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Contra Costa County
- Operate a licensed family child care home, or work as an assistant in a licensed family child care home, or be in the process of obtaining/expanding a family child care license
- Care for infants and toddlers or be interested in including this age group in your program
- Complete 25 hours of training provided by CocoKids, from July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019.
**Hours from PITC or UC Davis Extension do not count towards this project**
Funds for this project are limited and applications and requests for the incentive packages will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visit our Training Calendar
For more information contact:
Quality Improvement Facilitator
1035 Detroit Avenue, Suite 200
Concord CA, 94518