Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP)
CocoKids would like to thank you as a family child care provider for your interest in the California Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP). We support you in your efforts to provide quality care for children by offering a variety of FREE training. This project focuses on helping you meet the challenges of providing infant and toddler care by establishing a strong foundation for your business.
The benefits of participating in the California Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP) include the following:
- Paid registration to our Annual Early Learning Conference
- Certificate of completion of training.
- Advance notification of training offered by CocoKids
To receive these benefits, you must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Contra Costa County
- Operate a licensed family child care home, or work as an assistant in a licensed family child care home, or be in the process of obtaining/expanding a family child care license
- Care for infants and toddlers or be interested in including this age group in your program
Visit our Training Calendar
For more information contact:
Child Care Workforce Coordinator
1035 Detroit Avenue, Suite 100
Concord CA, 94518