Child Care Provider Attendance Sheets
Starting January 2015 there is only one Attendance Sheet for all type of providers.
Attendance Sheet Policies and Procedures
Reimbursement will not be released until a correct and completed Attendance Sheet is received.
- Fill out one Attendance Sheet per child (no copies or faxes are accepted).
- Parents must fill in the time in and the time out daily with actual times (no rounding off).
- If a child is absent please write the reason in the box provided (for example flu, cold, etc.).
- The Provider must indicate below in the Provider Acknowledgement section the total amount of Family Fees that were collected for the month of care.
- The Family Fee is paid directly to the provider
- Providers: Please remember to contact your local Child Care Council Office when a child has been absent for three or more consecutive days.
- The Parent is financially liable for any unauthorized use of care.
- Both the parent and provider must sign the acknowledgement below in order for payment to be processed.
- Reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Attendance Sheets received by the 5th of the month will be processed and paid on the 20th of the month.
- Attendance Sheets received after the 5th of the month will be processed and paid on the 20th of the following month.
- With an exception for the month of June, the end of the Fiscal year, when all Attendance Sheets need to be submitted by July 15th.
- Attendance Sheet received later than 30 days after the month of services rendered may not be reimbursable.