Happy Provider Appreciation Day!
Child care providers are essential professionals who play a crucial role in the lives of children and families. They provide a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn, grow, and develop important skills. Whether it’s a child care center, a home-based provider, or exempt provider, child care providers are dedicated to ensuring the well-being of the children in their care.
Show your appreciation by saying thank you, writing a note, providing a gift or organizing a special event, there are many ways to express your gratitude and recognize the hard work and dedication of child care providers.
So join us in celebrating child care providers and take a moment to thank the providers who make a difference in the lives of children and families!
Ways to Show Appreciation to Your Child Care Provider
- Food: Donuts, fresh fruit, pizza, etc.
- Send flowers
- Bring in a plant
- Write a thank you card
- Give a gift membership to the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Give a gift certificate for professional development
- Things for classroom (office supplies, toys)
- Gift cards for coffee, dinner, Target, self care, etc.
- Self care items
- Handmade teacher gifts: Pinterest has tons of great ideas
- Thank you cards made by your child