Our mission is to champion and advance quality child care and early education.
Resource and Referral
The Child Care Council assists parents in making informed choices about child care. Through parent-referrals, the agency’s staff provides information about more than 1,600 licensed caregivers in the County. The Child Care Council assists parents by:
- Answering questions about how to find evaluate and pay for care.
- Answering questions about child behavior and parenting.
- Offering workshops and informational materials.
- Providing Care
- Provider Assistance
- Providers Resources
- Provider Training
- Starting a Child Care Business
- Starting a Family Child Care Home
- Starting a Child Care Center